Your resume or CV is an extremely important document that heavily influence whether you are offered an admission in the university course of your dreams or not. Every year university admission committees review thousands of CVs and, therefore, you need to make sure that the CV you submit is absolutely unique and perfect.
Our team will work with you very closely throughout the CV review service. There is a direct communication between you and our team ensuring that we have all of the information required to ensure that your CV is perfect. They will look at all of the following:
- Review your CV for any spelling and grammatical errors.
- Review the overall flow of your CV and ensure that transitions are effective.
- Think twice on your word choices; suggest improvements and exclude any slang and acronyms.
- Remove any statements that are obvious or repeating information.
- Eliminate all irrelevant information from your CV.
- Remove any wordiness so that your CV is concise and to the point.
- Submit your resume by email to contact [at] prepez [dot] com. Please write subject of the email in the format “FULL NAME – CV REVIEW REQUEST”
- Your CV will be reviewed and edited in track changes and returned to you by email within 5-7 business days.
- You can submit any questions or further edit request via email within a week of receiving the edited file.