Your letter of recommendation or LOR is an extremely important document that heavily influence whether you are offered an admission in the university course of your dreams or not. Every year university admission committees review thousands of recommendation letters and, therefore, you need to make sure that the recommendation letters you submit are absolutely unique and perfect.
Our team will work with you very closely throughout the LOR review service. There is a direct communication between you and our team ensuring that we have all of the information required to ensure that your letter of recommendation is perfect. They will look at all of the following:
- Review your LOR for any spelling and grammatical errors.
- Review the overall flow of your LOR and ensure that transitions are effective.
- Identify and remove any clichés that have been used.
- Think twice on your word choices; suggest improvements and exclude any slang and acronyms.
- Remove any statements that are obvious or repeating information.
- Eliminate all irrelevant information from your letter of recommendation.
- Remove any wordiness so that your writing is concise and to the point.
- Submit your recommendation letter by email to contact [at] prepez [dot] com. Please write subject of the email in the format “FULL NAME – LOR REVIEW SERVICE PACKAGE 1 REQUEST”
- Please also submit your resume, if available.
- Your recommendation letter will be reviewed and edited in track changes and returned to you by email within 5-7 business days.
- You can submit any questions or further edit request via email within a week of receiving the edited file.